Delivering quality through discipline
AFCONS, our infrastructure arm, delivers customer satisfaction by providing goods and services according to the contractual, statutory, and regulatory requirements.
We sustain quality through continual improvement of our business processes, organizational drive on innovation and productivity, and effective human resource management.
One of the key ingredients of success at AFCONS is Occupational Health, Safety and Environment (OHSE). Our OHSE Management System is established in compliance with the internationally recognized OHSMS: ISO 45001:2018 and EMS: ISO 14001:2015 that specify requirements for Occupational Health & Safety Management System and Environmental Management System, respectively.
Good HSE performance is critical to the success of our business and we are devoted to achieving the same, complying with OHSE standards.
We are committed to:
- Identifying and complying with Occupational Health, Safety, and Environmental related laws, rules and regulations, and agreements.
- Clearly defining responsibilities to achieve OHSE objectives, ensuring adequate resources are provided to impart training and motivation.
- Identifying hazards by performing an OH, S & E risk assessment for all site activities to reduce risk to acceptable limits and to achieve ZERO accidents.
- Report, investigate, document, and take corrective action to prevent re-occurrence of workplace occupational illness and accidents/incidents.
- Follow a systematic approach in pollution prevention, waste management, and conservation of natural resources by their responsible and efficient use in all our operations.
- Have an updated Emergency Response Plan to attend to all types of emergencies and disasters, offsite and onsite.
- Innovate, design, and develop inputs using the latest national and international best practices to achieve continual improvement in HSE performance and management.
We seek commitment and cooperation from every level, be it an individual or external parties such as sub-contractors, towards environmental preservation and prevention of occupational illness and accidents.